Monday, January 5, 2009

Hand Stamped Jewlry San Antonio




















N oooooo ooooo oooo oooooo



that bad ripartireeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ...

Ugh ... because Erchie and Bresso are so far away??
What injustice ...
Last night I returned to my village, which are not felt lack for nothing, and the nostalgia has skyrocketed! (Ps I missed Erchie , but people and animals)
I look forward to the 'summer ! Start today, my umpteenth countdown ... Comunqueeeeeeeeeee ... I wanted to write this particular post to tell you

fact in this wonderful week you managed to make me happy and make me feel at ease, not even me weigh the remoteness of my other relatives and friends.


We've been through all the colors, from night to Saronno passed to see the legendary film parure a guided tour of Uncle Pep-Stink in 'old market (ghost) of medieval Lazzate (with L). And then, how could I ever forget the snowy path before you go to get milk from the notorious distributor??
And the evening-night New Year's hope for a 'heavy snowfall between a message and the other one? (Until 4:00!)
Then the crappy movie on the dresser in the Cosmos cinema "anzianile" of Bresso ? While I and my cousin Ponxola we exchanged glances sguardosi? And the messages GBBOSI?
's last day, a visit to the Breast Strudel still "impiggiamata, lunch from Aunt Anna between pizza and ice cream cone without the bad?
The jokes ZiaLuciose type does nothing if the pizza is COLD, pretend that they were still in the mountains!
The legendary motto of Zia Gourmet PASTA PASTA AND VEGETABLES AND VEGETABLE!? Finally
matches with the broom and settemezzo fisher (you spell that?) And the precious papers Uncle Nino?
's arrival of Marta Popi-Popi, after two years of absence? Photos photos?
Wow ... What a week! I think that I could not pass it better and better people!
So thank you to everyone who has borne for me every day around the clock, who has been with me the night, who spent one day with me and also who was only two hours .
No matter how long we've been together a lot and all you gave me the same way! THANKS I love you!


Flo ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment